Your initial session will last 2 hours, and will include:
-An explanation of Structural Integration and our approach to working with the body
– Reviewing your health intake form.
– Centering on your goals and expectations
– Answering any questions you have about our work together
– Visual Assessment of your physical body structure
– Myofascial Length Testing
– Hands on bodywork
– Movement Re-education
Please wear what you are comfortable in. The majority of our clients either wear their underwear, or a pair of shorts/sports bra. This allows for an accurate visual assessment and ease in movement education.
It is a good idea to drink lots of water after your session to help flush any toxins released out of your body.